Sunday, April 1, 2018

Why this blog?

There are a ton of Whole 30 resources out there, and while they are all good. My main goal of this is to put the right resources into people's hands so that it is as easy as possible for everyone.

I love Whole 30. I have done it a handful of times and have actively encouraged others to do it as well.

Here are some things that I love about it:

  • At the end, you feel better than you ever have before 
  • You don't HAVE to buy anything (I have done it totally free three different times - you can buy additional resources if you choose) 
  • I lose weight every time I do it (not everyone does, but 90%+ people do) 
  • I am more aware of what I put into my and my family's bodies 
  • I sleep better 

What you will find on this website:

  • Easy charts on what you can and cannot eat 
  • Meal Plans
  • My real world thoughts (for what they are worth) on how to be successful 
I am always open to questions, comments, or feedback - let me know if you have any along the way.

Thanks! 
-Mike 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 4 Meal Planning

Hopefully everyone has hit the mysterious "tiger blood" phase by now. Here are our meals for week 4! Meals for the week ...